Singapore/Japan – NHK and MediaCorp are collaborating to offer The Asian Pitch, a platform for Asian independent directors to create quality documentaries on High Definition, featuring Asian content, perspectives, production styles and values. The initiative will be an international pitching event open to directors from Japan, hina, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and 10 Asean nations.
Caldecott Productions International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MediaCorp is working closely with the Japanese broadcaster on their common vision to bring Asian content to Asian audiences as first priority, and to the rest of the world. The agreement was signed on 29 November 2006 at the Asia Television Forum, by Mr. Lucas Chow, Chief Executive Officer, MediaCorp; Mr. Fumio Narashima, Deputy Director, Programming Department, NHK; and Ms. Ong Hee Yah, Managing Director, Caldecott Productions International.
NHK and MediaCorp organize The Asian Pitch
- TechStorm kickstarts 2021 with a bang as it launches on Malaysia’s latest direct-to-home platform Sirius TV 387 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- Bidya Sinha Mim and Pritom Hasan starrer ZEE5 Original ‘WTFry’ premieres on ZEE5 77 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- ZEASN and Line TV partner to bring trending content to smart TVs 76 views | posted on January 11, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo 53 views | posted on January 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020