Singapore/Japan – NHK and MediaCorp are collaborating to offer The Asian Pitch, a platform for Asian independent directors to create quality documentaries on High Definition, featuring Asian content, perspectives, production styles and values. The initiative will be an international pitching event open to directors from Japan, hina, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and 10 Asean nations.
Caldecott Productions International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MediaCorp is working closely with the Japanese broadcaster on their common vision to bring Asian content to Asian audiences as first priority, and to the rest of the world. The agreement was signed on 29 November 2006 at the Asia Television Forum, by Mr. Lucas Chow, Chief Executive Officer, MediaCorp; Mr. Fumio Narashima, Deputy Director, Programming Department, NHK; and Ms. Ong Hee Yah, Managing Director, Caldecott Productions International.
NHK and MediaCorp organize The Asian Pitch
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020