Singapore/Japan – NHK and MediaCorp are collaborating to offer The Asian Pitch, a platform for Asian independent directors to create quality documentaries on High Definition, featuring Asian content, perspectives, production styles and values. The initiative will be an international pitching event open to directors from Japan, hina, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea and 10 Asean nations.
Caldecott Productions International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MediaCorp is working closely with the Japanese broadcaster on their common vision to bring Asian content to Asian audiences as first priority, and to the rest of the world. The agreement was signed on 29 November 2006 at the Asia Television Forum, by Mr. Lucas Chow, Chief Executive Officer, MediaCorp; Mr. Fumio Narashima, Deputy Director, Programming Department, NHK; and Ms. Ong Hee Yah, Managing Director, Caldecott Productions International.
NHK and MediaCorp organize The Asian Pitch
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020