International Creative Marketing Manager (Liquid State Limited)
Sony Music Entertainment
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
About the job
Liquid State Introduction
With a driving focus on the Asia Pacific region, and particularly key leading markets such as China, India, Singapore, Indonesia, South Korea and the Middle East, Liquid State is the new home for electronic music in Asia.
Liquid State is a dedicated electronic music brand working with a range of regional and international artists, both established and up-and-coming, for and by people who live and breathe dance music.
It’s the first of its kind, aimed at showcasing emerging talent and reflecting the explosive growth of electronic music right across the region.
Based in Hong Kong and owned by a global music label with a partnership with one of the biggest media companies in China, Liquid State is now rapidly expanding its team.
International Creative Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Promotions – International at Liquid State, you will be responsible for all global-facing marketing & promotions campaigns, and also closely involved the work of developing regional artists from the Asia continent.
What you’ll do
- Implement and execute all marketing campaigns & promotions for Liquid State Artists globally and assist in the planning and development process. Assist to strategize and measure its impact and effectiveness
- Manage and maintain social media channels for Liquid State artists and brand
- Create compelling content for marketing campaigns and artists
- Maintain strong relationships with online, social, print, radio and TV media partners
- Build strong relationships with Repertoire Owners, Asia markets and Artist Managers
- Build an end-to-end customer journey from prospects to existing clients
- Collaborate effectively with other Promotions & Publicity teams across Liquid State Shareholder label teams and Digital Service Providers’ teams
- Constantly observe market trends, review data and draw actionable insights and steps to achieve objectives and share with the team
- Stay abreast on new emerging connections, trends and technology across all demographics and potential new audiences
- Compile regular reports for Liquid State releases and artists
- Assist in managing product across music releases
- Support Liquid State artists’ promotional and commercial visits and collaborate with other markets to maximize their exposure
- Travel to South East Asia and/or other places for artist promotion when required
Who you are
- Passion for music and familiar with digital landscape and technology
- Experienced in working with online, social media, print, television & radio partners in the music sector
- 3 years or above of working experience in marketing, media, sales and/or agency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- A team player and progressive thinker
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, e.g. Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- A high level of attention to details and highly organized
- Self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic
What we give you
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- We invest in your professional growth & development