Two extraordinary shows filming in India for Zone Reality Channel
Delhi/London – Indian indie Zonsta Creation is producing two reality series for Zone Reality Channel in Asia. A Life Extraordinary,…
OCN extends VOD service using Tandberg’s new RTI and nPVR system
Beijing– Oriental Cable Network (OCN) will extend its VOD platform with Tandberg's new real time ingest (RTI) system for the…
TWI to produce English Premier League coverage for more three seasons
London- TWI, the sports production arm of IMG Media, has been reappointed to produce and distribute all English Premier League…
Gakken Index brings Granada Broadband to IPTV in Japan
Tokyo / London– Gakken Index Corporation has acquired rights to 400 hours of Granada International's programming to supply to major…
Media Prima completes acquisition of Big Tree Outdoor
Kuala Lumpur– Shareholders of Media Prima Berhad (MPB), Malaysia's dominant broadcaster, have approved the acquisition of Big Tree Outdoor Sdn…
Laureen Ong succeeds Steve Askew as STAR’s Chief Operating Officer
Hong Kong– Laureen Ong will join STAR as Chief Operating Officer in June 2007 to replace Steve Askew, who resigned…
Higher learning On-air, on-line and on-the-ground, industry partners are joining forces to heighten awareness of High- Definition TV.
Improving the viewer experience? Or simply selling more HD TV sets and services? It’s hard not to be cynical when…
Everyone knows that sex sells, and while it’s available on the streets of many an Asian city, the legal distribution of adult content is still a long way off in many markets. But, asks Magz Osborne, what opportunities do new media platforms hold for adult entertainment?
The Death of Primetime?
With the proliferation of time- and place-shifting technologies, viewers are watching TV when and where they want to, outside the confines of network-dictated schedules. How, asks Magz Osborne, is this impacting ‘primetime’ and what are the challenges for advertisers and ad-supported channels?
India’s exit from cricket World Cup results in debate over ad money
New Delhi: Following India’s surprise first-round exit from the ongoing International Cricket Council’s (ICC) World Cup, being held in the…
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 132 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 105 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020