ATEME delivers next-generation media supply chain orchestration with launch of PILOT Media
ATEME, the leader in video delivery solutions for broadcast, cable TV, DTH, IPTV and OTT, announced the launch of PILOT Media, a cloud-native solution that brings business intelligence, workflow automation, and efficiencies to the media supply chain.
The cloud-native solution facilitates the controlled migration of production and operations to new service models – whether those be on-premise or in a public or hybrid cloud – enabling content owners, broadcasters and service providers to harness the power of the cloud in whatever capacity suits them best.
PILOT Media’s manage-by-exception approach enables business logic, metadata-driven automation for media capture, ingestion, management, enrichment, storage, and publishing. This creates efficiencies and reduces operational overheads throughout the media supply chain. Moreover, schedule-aware prioritization of workflows ensures service-level requirements are met, while also lowering operational costs.
PILOT Media users can also expect to gain:
- A powerful yet simple drag-and-drop workflow builder to support a nimble operating model;
- Management insight, with dashboards updated in real time from overall operations or specific workflows;
- Robust reporting tools which provide detailed management information to support capacity and workload planning.
Jean-Louis Lods, VP Media Supply Chain Solutions, ATEME, said, “Viewers today have more options than ever in terms of what content to watch – both on TV and on their personal devices. With this, content and service providers are facing fierce competition. We are excited to launch PILOT Media to the market as in doing so we are not only enabling our customers to compete more efficiently and maximize ROI by reducing their operational costs, but we are giving them the opportunity to create new revenue streams, for example by launching a D2C OTT service or through rapid onboarding for distribution.”
- DreamWorks launches its brand-new virtual world, Dream Heroes 103 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- ZEE5 Global unveils its sixth Bangladeshi Original web series ‘Ladies & Gentlemen’ 45 views | posted on June 15, 2021
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 44 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 39 views | posted on June 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020