Astro customers will soon be able to enjoy seamless access to Netflix on their connected Ultra Boxes, first at launch, and on connected Ulti Boxes in the coming months, thanks to the exciting new features that integrate the renowned global streaming service onto Astro’s platform.
With this partnership, Astro and Netflix customers in Malaysia can enjoy greater convenience by having Netflix with their Astro subscription, providing easy access for payment in a single bill, at the best value.
Henry Tan, Group Chief Executive Officer of Astro said, “Our partnership with Netflix consolidates Astro’s position as the No.1 entertainment destination for Malaysians by offering the best streaming services alongside our own best-loved originals, vernacular signatures, live sports and local blockbuster movies. Our announcements to date will extend our leadership in delivering the best entertainment experience to Malaysians.”
Tony Zameczkowski, Vice President for Business Development APAC, Netflix said, “From Hollywood films like Army of the Dead, to top series like La Casa de Papel from Spain, Lupin from France, and great Korean dramas like Vincenzo, we believe that great stories can come from anywhere and be loved everywhere. I’m thrilled that our partnership with Astro allows us to bring a world class multidevice entertainment experience to more Malaysians.”
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021