Global marketplace allrites bolsters its senior management team
allrites, the global online marketplace for TV and film rights announced a number of new hires to its senior management team.
Nathalie Morley has been appointed Senior Vice President Content Strategy, a role that will see her spearhead allrites’ content strategy and liaise with key buyers and sellers on their editorial plans.
Nathalie was formerly Chief Content Officer at Trace Group until 2020, and prior to that co-created FashionTV where she was Chief Creative Officer for 12 years. Last year, she co-founded VIZUA Entertainment, a new venture dedicated to creating 2D/3D, VR and AR platforms.
Eddy Tan has been appointed Senior Vice President Studio Partnerships and will take the lead on brokering partnerships between allrites and international branded studios to expand the company’s global business opportunities. He will also offer strategic content, marketing and business advice to content buyers and sellers.
Eddy has more than 20 years of experience in senior roles across the TV industry at global Fortune 500 companies such as Disney, NBC Universal, Hallmark and Fox.
Meanwhile, Michael Toedman has been named Senior Vice President of Business Development, which will see him take responsibility for allrites’ business development, commercial strategy and marketing.
Michael’s extensive global media and advertising executive experience has seen him hold senior commercial positions at Kantar/WPP, BusinessWeek and Euromoney. He is also Founder and MD of marketing firm Soho Syndicate.
In addition, Shay-Lee Barcan has been appointed Senior Vice President Content Acquisition, which will have her focus on growing the company’s diverse content offer to its buyers.
Shay-Lee joined allrites from DOGTV, where she was Head of Global Strategy and Partnerships. She previously held roles at Keshet International and Armoza Formats.
All four executives will report to Riaz Mehta, Founder and CEO of allrites, and begin their roles with immediate effect.
Based in Singapore, allrites is the leading global online marketplace, connecting buyers and distributors worldwide, allowing them to interact efficiently, make data-driven decisions and to maximize their revenue potential beyond traditional distribution methods.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020