Exec Producer Nina Maag promoted to ‘Head of High-End Streaming Content’ at Bavaria Fiction
With immediate effect, Nina Maag will be responsible for the development, financing and production of high-end projects for streamers and platforms in the newly created position of “Head of High-End Streaming Content” at Bavaria Fiction. Amongst other projects, she is currently developing the science fiction series Orion, a reboot of Raumpatrouille – Die Phantastischen Abenteuer des Raumschiffes Orion. Nina Maag reports to Bavaria Fiction Managing Director Jan S. Kaiser.
Jan S. Kaiser, Managing Director Bavaria Fiction, comments, “Originals developed in Germany for global streamers as well as non-linear fiction programmes, in general, are becoming increasingly important in the production business. To reflect this important growth area alongside our core business of commissioned productions for the public broadcasters, we are now also creating the necessary structure to best facilitate this under Nina’s leadership. Nina’s 25 years of experience with national and international premium productions, her extensive network and her great intuition for stories make her the ideal candidate for this significant role.”
Nina Maag, Head of High-End Streaming Content, Bavaria Fiction, adds, “The demand for universal storylines developed in Germany is constantly growing. I’m very excited to further expand the cooperation with streamers and platforms for Bavaria Fiction and to produce high-end content with outstanding creatives in front of and behind the camera for a worldwide audience.”
Nina Maag has been an executive producer for films and series at Bavaria Fiction for two years. Prior to that, she served for four years as Managing Director and executive producer at Construction Film. Previously, she worked as an executive producer at Barefoot Films and UFA Cinema and for ten years at Ratpack Filmproduktion. Her productions include numerous award-winning films such as The Wave, The Fourth State, Salt and Fire, The Phantom and Kiss me Kismet. In 2013 she was awarded the Metropolis Prize as Best Producer for The Weekend. Nina Maag studied Production and Media Management at the HFF Munich.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 67 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020