Wag Entertainment appoints Bridget Boseley as first Creative Director
Asacha Media Group’s Wag Entertainment has hired former Spun Gold Head of Factual Bridget Boseley in the newly created role of Creative Director. The appointment is part of Wag’s strategy to expand their output in the UK market and develop business for streaming platforms.
Boseley, who was instrumental in expanding Spun Gold’s documentary output over the last 3 years, will take up the position immediately. Her recent Executive Producer credits include ratings hit Inside Monaco for BBC2; observational documentary series The Grand Party Hotel for BBC1; and Stephen Fry’s 21st Century Firsts and My Years with The Queen both for ITV. Reporting to Steven Green, Bridget will develop premium factual content both here and abroad.
Speaking of the new appointment, Green said: “Bridget is a brilliant creative with an impressive track record of creating and delivering high quality factual programmes. Bridget’s experience and talent will help drive Wag into new areas of programming with new networks and platforms.”
Boseley says: “I’m very excited to be joining Wag at this point in its journey. I look forward to working with the team and collaborating with the Asacha’s group companies to develop factual content with both UK and international potential.”
Prior to Spun Gold, Boseley was Controller of Factual at ITV where she commissioned hits including Holiday Showdown and Bad Lads Army, then Head of Features and Formats at the BBC before joining Outline Productions as Director of Programmes.
Wag Entertainment, which produces long-running series What on Earth and Strange Evidence for Science Channel and Combat Dealers for Discovery Channel, was acquired by Asacha Media Group in February 2021.
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020