Silver Trak Digital promotes Matt Christie to NSW Sales and Client Service Manager
Silver Trak Digital, the leading technical service provider to the media and entertainment industry, has promoted Matt Christie to the role of NSW Sales/Client Services Manager. Christie will now be instrumental in promoting Silver Trak’s overall business development and generating new business through client interactions. He will also ensure that all Silver Trak’s clients are provided with high level professional support and timely job deliveries.
Christie is almost an industry veteran having started with Beyond Films then moving to Beyond Distribution and Video 8 before settling at Silver Trak Digital in 2012 where he has enjoyed considerable success as customer service manager responsible for the company’s broadcast and QC workflow clients.
Silver Trak COO Christian Christiansen said, “We have promoted Matt into this key role as he has an excellent understanding of our services, our clients and the market’s requirements. He will work internally to support all jobs and act as the escalation point for any client service enquiry. Matt will also use his skills to manage client relationships and work with me in actively promoting new business development and direct sales opportunities. He is an excellent fit for this role.”
With his considerable product and market knowledge Christie will also provide support and training as required for Silver Trak’s unique Media Room media asset management application, assisting new and existing clients to gain maximum benefit from the Media Room experience.
Matt Christie said, “The last nine years with Silver Trak have all been about success, progress and growth. In this new role and with our amazing portfolio of products and services, in particular Media Room, I am very much looking forward to adding significant value to Silver Trak clients for many years to come.”
- ViacomCBS consumer products bolster Asia team with new hires 60 views | posted on May 7, 2021
- Disney+ Hotstar set to launch in Malaysia on 1 June 48 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- TFC tops Comscore’s TV viewing engagement for Filipino networks in multicultural Asian households in the US in March 2021 44 views | posted on May 4, 2021
- Tencent’s WeTV now available on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 34 views | posted on May 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020