It’s music to their ears for Dandelooo with ‘Jasmine and Jambo’
Emmy Award-winning French animation production and distribution company Dandelooo is set to internationally distribute a brand-new series Jasmine and Jambo.
Produced by Barcelona-based audiovisual production company Teidees, Jasmine and Jambo (26 x 7’) is a new original show all about music. Targeted at both preschoolers and parents, the 2D animation bursting with musical notes and humour is currently in production, with the first two episodes ready for this year’s MIPTV, 13 episodes set for delivery for MIPCOM and the full series available by the end of 2021.
Jasmine and Jambo are two friends who share a passion for music. They love music so much that everything they do is related to it. And they live in the perfect place: Soundland a surreal land where music reigns.
Dandelooo will handle exclusive worldwide distribution rights for the preschool series directed by Silvia Cortés, Co-Founder of Teidees.
Commenting on the distribution deal, Emmanuèle Pétry Sirvin, Co-Founder of Dandelooo, said, “At Dandelooo we strive for meaningful programs and we have for some time now been looking for a show about music, in fact, all kinds of musical themed shows. That’s why we are thrilled to have spotted this wonderful series which is now in production and signed the worldwide distribution rights with Teidees. Everything about Jasmine and Jambo is exciting: the concept, the fun, the topics, the design, the loveable characters and we can’t wait to share our excitement and introduce this little gem of a series to buyers from around the world.”
Silvia Cortés, Director of Jasmine and Jambo, added, “The Teidees team is as excited about this show as Jasmine and Jambo are about music. It’s magical. And something really nice happened too – this excitement has gotten into Dandelooo! The magic is working again: we have the best international distributor for this musical score. We are excited too!”
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 42 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020