VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows
Viacom18’s advertising-led digital arm VOOT has been at the forefront of creating the most diverse interactivity and engagement experiences for its users. With many categories of first concepts, the leading OTT player has unleashed the power of fandom and bridged the gap between the fans and artists. With 14 Million players engaging on the platform over the last year on immersive experiences like Fantasy League, Play-Along, Live Voting, Quizzes & Polls and Call for Entries, the interactivity on the platform is unparalleled in the category.
From the country’s biggest reality shows to the most popular fiction dramas, Voot has been at the forefront of non-fiction interactivity, truly building a dual-screen experience. By creating unique and engaging experiences enabling fans to come on their favourite shows as well as empowering them by providing a platform to share their opinions through properties like Bigg Boss fantasy league and KBC play along, VOOT has garnered over a phenomenal 3 million interactivity entries. To further the engagement around its fiction content, the platform has now launched Interactivity for popular shows like Pinjara and Ishq Mein Marjawan, which has propelled the interactivity by 2X.
Having struck an emotional chord with its massive fan base, Ishq Mein Marjawan’s created interesting conversations around the lead couple, Riddhima and Vansh’s chemistry. Taking these conversations forward on digital and allowing #AsliFans and viewers to become a part of the show and interact directly with the lead stars, VOOT launched a UGC driven IP, ‘Shoot Karo Stars Se Milo*’. The UGC driven IP gives users a chance to re-enact their favourite couple’s best dialogues and moments. Pinjara Khubsurti Ka on the other hand drives engagement via a ‘Khelo Aur Jeeto’ contest format. One lucky winner gets an opportunity to interact with the star cast through a video call every week.
Along with users, the platform has also been creating interactive opportunities for brands to integrate with relevant content, effectively telling their brand story and reach out to the target audience. VOOT continues to deepen engagements on the platform through continuously launching IPs to enhance interactive play around its content and provide unforgettable and immersive experiences for its #AsliFans.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 217 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 91 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 77 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 49 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020