La Cabane, Thuristar, and CAKE’s fun-gus comedy adventure ‘Mush-Mush & The Mushables’ to air in the US and other regions
The deal will see the CGI series launch in the US on Cartoonito, a new preschool programming block built to support each child’s unique potential, set to debut on Cartoon Network and HBO Max this fall. The series premiered on Boomerang and Cartoon Network Africa and Australia earlier this month and will roll out over the next three months across EMEA, APAC and Latin American markets.
Mush-Mush & the Mushables (48 x 11’ & 2 x 22’ specials) follows the comedy adventures of the Mushable community as together they put the fun back into fungi! As pocket-sized Guardians of the Forest, each Mushable has a special gift. While Mush-Mush can communicate with nature, Lilit shines bright like a light and Chep has an impressive memory. As they get to know their talents and their limits, the Mushables find there is still a lot to discover about growing up. Mush-Mush & the Mushables is a fun journey of self-discovery, exciting outdoor adventure and mush mush more!
Cartoon Network and HBO Max join broadcasters including Piwi+ and Canal+ Family in France, Disney Channel in Germany, VRT-Ketnet and RTBF in Belgium, RTS in Switzerland and RTL Telekids in the Netherlands. Copyrights Group, brand owner and licensing agent for Paddington, have been appointed as the global licensing agent.
Produced by Perrine Gauthier, the series is created by Elfriede de Rooster and directed by Joeri Christiaen (My Knight and Me).
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 67 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020