La Cabane, Thuristar, and CAKE’s fun-gus comedy adventure ‘Mush-Mush & The Mushables’ to air in the US and other regions
The deal will see the CGI series launch in the US on Cartoonito, a new preschool programming block built to support each child’s unique potential, set to debut on Cartoon Network and HBO Max this fall. The series premiered on Boomerang and Cartoon Network Africa and Australia earlier this month and will roll out over the next three months across EMEA, APAC and Latin American markets.
Mush-Mush & the Mushables (48 x 11’ & 2 x 22’ specials) follows the comedy adventures of the Mushable community as together they put the fun back into fungi! As pocket-sized Guardians of the Forest, each Mushable has a special gift. While Mush-Mush can communicate with nature, Lilit shines bright like a light and Chep has an impressive memory. As they get to know their talents and their limits, the Mushables find there is still a lot to discover about growing up. Mush-Mush & the Mushables is a fun journey of self-discovery, exciting outdoor adventure and mush mush more!
Cartoon Network and HBO Max join broadcasters including Piwi+ and Canal+ Family in France, Disney Channel in Germany, VRT-Ketnet and RTBF in Belgium, RTS in Switzerland and RTL Telekids in the Netherlands. Copyrights Group, brand owner and licensing agent for Paddington, have been appointed as the global licensing agent.
Produced by Perrine Gauthier, the series is created by Elfriede de Rooster and directed by Joeri Christiaen (My Knight and Me).
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 74 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 56 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 55 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 40 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020