‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio
Beyblade Burst TV Series by ADK Emotions has premiered on RTV Indonesia on 30th Dec 2020 and started airing every Wednesday from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m, with two episodes back-to-back on prime time kids slot.
Animasia Studio is the Program Distributor & Master Licensee appointed by ADK Emotions for Beyblade Burst Non-Toy Merchandise & Events for South East Asia Markets (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and Brunei). RTV has been working with Animasia Studio as the local agent in Indonesia for Licensing & Merchandising.
Beyblade Burst is a series of Manga series originally released by Shogakukan and spinning top toy line released by Takara Tomy in July 2015 and its anime series released by ADK Emotions in April 2016. The story revolves around Valt Aoi as he practices Beyblade. He and his Beyblade Valtryek face off against friends, classmates, and rivals to work his way up and become the world’s number one Blader.
“We are excited to collaborate on Beyblade Burst with Indonesia’s Number 1 Kids Channel RTV with their commitment to Prime Time TV Broadcasting & Marketing Strength in Licensing. We have confidence that we can build a strong licensing franchise for Beyblade Burst in Indonesia with a series of ground events & unique merchandise roll-out plan right after the COVID situation is under control,” said, Raye Lee, Executive Director, Animasia Studio.
“We are beyond proud to air Beyblade Burst on our channel. We hope that the collaboration between Animasia Studio and RTV can strengthen in the years to come and can be developed further in the future. We wish Animasia Studio success for their other productions,” said Artine Utomo, CEO, RTV.
“We are also excited to work with RTV Indonesia and Animasia Studio on Beyblade Burst. RTV Indonesia will definitely make Beyblade Burst business strong in the region,” said Katsuki Masai, Group Leader of Global Business Dept, ADK Emotions.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 87 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 68 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 66 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020