iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco
ZEASN, the world’s leading provider of OTT and Smart TV solutions, announced a partnership with iQIYI International, an on-demand video streaming platform that brings high quality and premium Asian content to an international audience. Through this partnership, the iQIYI app now has been made available on tens of millions of ZEASN supported smart devices across the world.
iQIYI International is owned by iQIYI, Inc. (NASDAQ: IQ), one of the major streaming platforms in China, and is currently one of the largest online video sites in the world. Users can enjoy a vast streaming library and features within the app, including over 3000 high-quality Chinese dramas, Korean series, variety shows, and anime. A growing selection of exclusive and global videos is also added frequently to the service, which offers both free ad-supported and subscription-based VIP memberships.
iQIYI International has made expanded rapidly in the Southeast Asia market since it launched internationally in June 2019. With the goal to become the home of beloved pan-Asian content globally, this partnership with ZEASN will further extend iQIYI’s presence on large screens and strengthen its brand recognition in key markets around the world.
Whale Eco is a brand new home digital entertainment ecosystem created by ZEASN. The ecosystem is centered on Whale OS (a revolutionary operating system for smart devices) based on professional and secure IT cloud services, powerful SaaS cloud platforms, and diverse smart devices. Whale Eco brings together content service partners, technical service providers, advertising service providers, and device manufacturers to provide a personalised and wonderful life for smart device users all over the world.
Commenting on the collaboration, Jason He, Chief Executive Officer of ZEASN, said, “We are extremely delighted that iQIYI has chosen ZEASN to extend their smart TV footprint. Through our well-established Whale Eco, we can help iQIYI deliver its diverse content to tens of millions of smart devices, thereby growing app engagement, usage, and revenue. Our goal is to bring unparalleled viewing experiences to audiences around the world, while also helping our partners achieve success through Whale Eco.”
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021