Wiztivi’s UI product ‘TimelessUI Universe’ now RDK compatible
After Linux and Android TV, TimelessUI Universe, Wiztivi‘s user interface flagship product, is now compatible with Reference Design Kit (RDK). Thanks to this technological evolution, Wiztivi accelerates its strategic development and concurrently joins the RDK community as Preferred Member.
TimelessUI Universe, now compatible with RDK
RDK is an open-source software platform for the connected home that standardises core functions used in broadband devices and set-top boxes. It enables operators to manage their devices, control their business models, and customise their apps, UIs, and data analytics to improve the customer experience and drive business results.
By further extending the compatibility of TimelessUI Universe to support RDK-powered set-top boxes, Wiztivi is able to ensure the UX consistency that telecom operators, broadcasters, and OTT service providers need for their ecosystem.
Operators now benefit from a cross-device and modular UI product combining all the required features for a multiscreen TV portal, compatible with any environment. They can now enrich their content offering and maintain their brand identity on all targeted platforms.
Wiztivi joins the inner circle of RDK Preferred Members
As part of its development strategy, Wiztivi is also joining the RDK Preferred Member Program. By joining the community, the company will be fully involved in working groups, participate in RDK Summits, and work collaboratively on RDK reference implementations on member-selected hardware platforms.
“All the company’s teams are very happy to join the prestigious RDK community and contribute to its development. For Wiztivi, this relationship is an important milestone in its strategy to offer its customers a unique user experience in a wide range of technical environments, with a very short time-to-market.“, Ari Bensimon, CEO at Wiztivi, added.
- AXN Asia launches its first-ever crime thriller podcast ‘Fey Hollow: The Fairy Tale Murders’ 58 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- K-drama lead actor Song Seon-Heon returns with a new investigative crime drama ‘Voice 4’ on tvN 53 views | posted on June 18, 2021
- Keshet International completes sales for ‘Line In The Sand’ 41 views | posted on June 16, 2021
- Vizrt offers cloud solutions for Thailand storytellers through partnership with AIS Business and VMware 38 views | posted on June 17, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020