Wiztivi’s UI product ‘TimelessUI Universe’ now RDK compatible
After Linux and Android TV, TimelessUI Universe, Wiztivi‘s user interface flagship product, is now compatible with Reference Design Kit (RDK). Thanks to this technological evolution, Wiztivi accelerates its strategic development and concurrently joins the RDK community as Preferred Member.
TimelessUI Universe, now compatible with RDK
RDK is an open-source software platform for the connected home that standardises core functions used in broadband devices and set-top boxes. It enables operators to manage their devices, control their business models, and customise their apps, UIs, and data analytics to improve the customer experience and drive business results.
By further extending the compatibility of TimelessUI Universe to support RDK-powered set-top boxes, Wiztivi is able to ensure the UX consistency that telecom operators, broadcasters, and OTT service providers need for their ecosystem.
Operators now benefit from a cross-device and modular UI product combining all the required features for a multiscreen TV portal, compatible with any environment. They can now enrich their content offering and maintain their brand identity on all targeted platforms.
Wiztivi joins the inner circle of RDK Preferred Members
As part of its development strategy, Wiztivi is also joining the RDK Preferred Member Program. By joining the community, the company will be fully involved in working groups, participate in RDK Summits, and work collaboratively on RDK reference implementations on member-selected hardware platforms.
“All the company’s teams are very happy to join the prestigious RDK community and contribute to its development. For Wiztivi, this relationship is an important milestone in its strategy to offer its customers a unique user experience in a wide range of technical environments, with a very short time-to-market.“, Ari Bensimon, CEO at Wiztivi, added.
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020