Media giant GMA Network, Inc. recently promoted Regie C. Bautista as Senior Vice President for Corporate Strategic Planning and Business Development. She is also the Network’s concurrent Chief Risk Officer and Head of Program Support.
Bautista led the successful development and market launch of GMA Affordabox, the Network’s digital TV device.
As First Vice President for Corporate Strategic Planning, she has led the Network’s strategic planning process, which established the Network’s strategic priorities and fast-tracked the Network’s end-to-end digital transformation, among others.
As Chief Risk Officer, she established the company’s enterprise-wide risk management system, increasing the Network’s ability to manage uncertainty, respond to risks and opportunities, and boost organizational resilience. She also instituted the network’s sustainability reporting and successfully registered GMA Network as the first media and broadcast company in the Philippines to sign with the United Nations (UN) Global Compact.
Bautista, as Program Support Head, manages the company’s marketing communications, creative services, media, and on-air continuity, and digital media divisions. Among other things, her group is responsible for managing the media and on-air continuity of several of the Network’s multi-media platforms and crafting Network promotions and campaigns that have garnered multiple recognitions from local and international award-giving bodies including PromaxBDA and the New York Festivals.
Bautista’s group likewise established the Network’s growing online community, registering millions of fans and followers across the different social media platforms. In conjunction with GMA News Online, her team also created the Network’s online portal, GMANetwork.com, one of the country’s leading websites that log over a billion page views annually.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 131 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 114 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 101 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020