Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS
As part of the new dimension taken by THEMA RUS (Moscow-based branch of THEMA Group, part of the CANAL+ International Group) managed by Natalya Kabikova, Ekaterina Yakushenko is appointed as THEMA RUS Sales Director with immediate effect and is in charge of overseeing, managing, and reinforcing all commercial aspects of the THEMA portfolio’s – existing and future – channels and video content throughout Russia and all CIS markets.
In this newly created position, Ekaterina Yakushenko will lead THEMA RUS strengthened sales team and manage all existing and future commercial relationships between THEMA RUS and all satellite / cable / IPTV / OTT and mobile platforms’ operators in Russia and all CIS countries.
Before joining THEMA, Ekaterina Yakushenko was Deputy General Director (Strategy and Key Partners Relations Development) at Universal Distribution (since 2019), in charge of Russia and CIS countries, with television marketing development and digital distribution responsibilities. From 2013 until 2019 Ekaterina was Universal Distribution’s Deputy Executive Director (responsible for the overall distribution of all Universal portfolio’s thematic channels and company-wide general issues).
Graduated from Moscow State University in 2018, with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Economics and Marketing Affairs as well graduated as Engineer in Environmental Protection from Moscow State Technology University «STANKIN», Ekaterina spent most of her career at Universal Distribution for more than 14 years: after starting in 2006 as a part of the sales team, she constantly moved upwards in the organization notably in distribution market development and general management positions.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 374 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 65 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Passion Distribution announces Producers Programming Brief initiative 35 views | posted on January 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021