Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS
As part of the new dimension taken by THEMA RUS (Moscow-based branch of THEMA Group, part of the CANAL+ International Group) managed by Natalya Kabikova, Ekaterina Yakushenko is appointed as THEMA RUS Sales Director with immediate effect and is in charge of overseeing, managing, and reinforcing all commercial aspects of the THEMA portfolio’s – existing and future – channels and video content throughout Russia and all CIS markets.
In this newly created position, Ekaterina Yakushenko will lead THEMA RUS strengthened sales team and manage all existing and future commercial relationships between THEMA RUS and all satellite / cable / IPTV / OTT and mobile platforms’ operators in Russia and all CIS countries.
Before joining THEMA, Ekaterina Yakushenko was Deputy General Director (Strategy and Key Partners Relations Development) at Universal Distribution (since 2019), in charge of Russia and CIS countries, with television marketing development and digital distribution responsibilities. From 2013 until 2019 Ekaterina was Universal Distribution’s Deputy Executive Director (responsible for the overall distribution of all Universal portfolio’s thematic channels and company-wide general issues).
Graduated from Moscow State University in 2018, with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Economics and Marketing Affairs as well graduated as Engineer in Environmental Protection from Moscow State Technology University «STANKIN», Ekaterina spent most of her career at Universal Distribution for more than 14 years: after starting in 2006 as a part of the sales team, she constantly moved upwards in the organization notably in distribution market development and general management positions.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 1.9k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 344 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 54 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 48 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020