Dandelooo’s ‘Tainá and the Amazon Guardians’ trek around the world
Emmy Award-winning French animation production and distribution company Dandelooo announces sales for the new preschool adventure CGI series Tainá And The Amazon Guardians, produced by Brazil production company Sincrocine, in association with animation studio Hype and Nick Jr Brazil.
Onboard to trek through the Amazon rainforest with Tainá is Netflix in Latin America, Brazilian public television networks TV Brazil and BAND TV, Nick Jr Brazil and Latin America, Turkish pay platform D-Smart and kids content distributor Neo Content, China.
Based on the successful Brazilian films of the same name, which took millions of people to the movies in Brazil and around the world, Tainá and the Amazon’s Guardians has won 23 national and international awards and is being broadcast in more than 40 countries. The series which received public resources were managed by Brazilian Film Agency ANCINE/BRDE/FSA, was sponsored by RioFilme and Norsul and supported by BNDES Brazil and Band TV.
Created by Pedro Carlos Rovai and Virginia Limberger, Tainá and the Amazon’s Guardians(52 x 11’) targeted at 2 to 5-year olds, is an optimistic, joyful, and friendly ecology tale to save the Amazonian forest.
Joint founders of Dandelooo, Jean Baptiste Wéry, and Emmanuèle Petry commented, “Tainá is a fantastic series which portrays strong messages to children in an accessible and entertaining way. It’s crucial that we teach children the importance of nature, the environment, the Amazon, and everything that lives there, and we feel that Tainá is the perfect series to communicate these topics to children around the world.”
Virginia Limberger, Producer, Sincrocine added, “Tainá encourages pre-school children to deal with the cognitive aspects of their age, in a playful and light way, helping them to have a good relationship with their friends. And, the children can also discover about the Amazon Rainforest and how to take care of Nature. All of that with content full of adventure. KIRIMBAU! (Indigenous term)”.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020