all3media international hires Mike Gould to lead digital partnerships
Leading independent distributor all3media international has expanded its digital division, a3mi2, with the appointment of Mike Gould in the newly created position of Partnership Manager.
Reporting to Gary Woolf, EVP Strategic Development, Gould will be responsible for developing and managing all3media international’s digital partnerships worldwide and maximising digital returns for the company’s leading brands and multi-genre content.
Gould brings a wealth of experience in digital business development and distribution across SVoD, AVOD, EST, and digital linear channels. He was previously Senior Manager, Global Digital Distribution & Partnerships at Endemol Shine Group, where he led digital business development and managed digital partnerships with established and emerging platforms and prior to that delivered strategic digital-first partnerships for key franchises at the BBC and ITV.
A3mi2 was formed early in 2020 giving a focused, specialist approach to the range of interests all3media international was actively tracking in the VOD space. The approach sees a3mi2 working directly with channels as well as with aggregators as appropriate – and the company has been a key launch partner and provider to platforms such as ROKU, PLUTO, TUBI, and Amazon Prime Video.
Gary Woolf, EVP Strategic Development at all3media international commented, “It’s been a year of rapid and exponential growth for the a3mi squared team both in North America where we have built out our content partnerships in VOD with major players including The Roku Channel, Pluto TV, Tubi TV along with Amazon Prime Video Direct, while we have been embracing the opportunities in Europe, becoming a launch partner for Roku Channel UK and driving building our presence on other platforms. Coupled with our EST and social initiatives, we’re seeing a period of strategic growth – we’re delighted to welcome Mike to the team to manage our partnerships and play a key role in driving that growth.”
Mike Gould, Partnerships Manager at all3media international added, “I’m thrilled to be joining the all3media squared team at such a pivotal moment in the team’s expansion. The AVOD space is one of the most dynamic parts of our industry, and all3media has made no secret of their ambitions within it building an impressive portfolio of partnerships to date. With such a rich catalogue of iconic IP, this was an unmissable opportunity and I can’t wait to get started and continue the growth trajectory of their digital business.”
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.1k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 377 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 65 views | posted on January 15, 2021
- Passion Distribution announces Producers Programming Brief initiative 35 views | posted on January 13, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021