Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’
Spackman Entertainment Group Limited announced that Korea’s leading actor Yoo Ah-in of the Group’s associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited shall star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, Hellbound.
Hellbound is a drama depicting the story of supernatural angels appearing out of nowhere to condemn people to hell.
In Hellbound, Yoo Ah-in of Spackman Media Group, who recently headlined the Group’s film #ALIVE(2020) and named one of “The Best Actors of 2018” by the New York Times, portrays Jeong Jin-su, the charismatic and mysterious head of the New Truth Church. As the angels of death arrive, the New Truth Church leads a religious crusade proclaiming that these visits are the will of the divine.
Alongside Yoo Ah-in, other cast members include Park Jeong-min (Time To Hunt, Start-Up, Svaha: The Sixth Finger), Kim Hyun-joo (Watcher, I Have a Lover), Won Jin-ah (Steel Rain, The Age of Shadows) and Yang Ik-june (Bad Guys: Vile City, Breathless).
Yoo Ah-in is represented by UAA&CO Inc., a subsidiary of Spackman Media Group, which also manages iconic Korean actress Song Hye-kyo of Descendants of the Sun (2016) and popular Korean actor Park Hyung-sik of Suits (2018).
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020