Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’
Spackman Entertainment Group Limited announced that Korea’s leading actor Yoo Ah-in of the Group’s associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited shall star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, Hellbound.
Hellbound is a drama depicting the story of supernatural angels appearing out of nowhere to condemn people to hell.
In Hellbound, Yoo Ah-in of Spackman Media Group, who recently headlined the Group’s film #ALIVE(2020) and named one of “The Best Actors of 2018” by the New York Times, portrays Jeong Jin-su, the charismatic and mysterious head of the New Truth Church. As the angels of death arrive, the New Truth Church leads a religious crusade proclaiming that these visits are the will of the divine.
Alongside Yoo Ah-in, other cast members include Park Jeong-min (Time To Hunt, Start-Up, Svaha: The Sixth Finger), Kim Hyun-joo (Watcher, I Have a Lover), Won Jin-ah (Steel Rain, The Age of Shadows) and Yang Ik-june (Bad Guys: Vile City, Breathless).
Yoo Ah-in is represented by UAA&CO Inc., a subsidiary of Spackman Media Group, which also manages iconic Korean actress Song Hye-kyo of Descendants of the Sun (2016) and popular Korean actor Park Hyung-sik of Suits (2018).
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020