Broadcast media veteran Greg Doggett joins TVU Networks in sports and entertainment capacity
TVU Networks, the market and technology leader in cloud and IP-based live video solutions, expanded its TVU Sports group with the addition of Greg Doggett as Director of Sports and Entertainment during a critical time when interest and demand for TVU’s remote video solutions are rapidly growing due to restrictions brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic. He will be helping to spearhead the deployment of our IP based cloud solutions in the Sports and Entertainment markets.
Doggett has 25 years of experience in broadcast media sales and business development and comes to TVU from the broadcast and media division of Rhode and Schwartz. Prior to that, he held multiple senior management and executive sales positions at Grass Valley, Snell and Miranda Technologies.
“We’re excited to have Greg on board. He will work closely with current sports customers on identifying their remote live video needs as well as introduce our complete portfolio of cloud-based solutions to the larger industry, including professional and collegiate teams and leagues,” says Kyle Luther, Vice President of Sales, North America, TVU Networks.
TVU’s cloud solutions for live video acquisition, transmission, production, and distribution are designed to help sports organizations engage and interact with fans no matter where they are including their living rooms. In addition to its popular TVU Anywhere app which turns a mobile device into a live video transmitter, TVU Grid for Internet-based video switching, routing and distribution and TVU Producer, a simple and scalable cloud-based solution for broadcast-quality production, the company recently launched TVU Partyline, a revolutionary development for social production.
TVU Partyline enables all members in a remote production environment to communicate seamlessly as if they were all in the same physical space. It allows production crews, talent, and guests to use production tools and collaborate remotely in real-time with full HD video quality, perfectly synchronized audio and video, and mix-minus one audio feedback. Collaboration within TVU Partyline is made possible through the use of a Real Time Interactive Layer (RTIL). With a simple shared URL, participants can join TVU Partyline to watch all program feeds live and interact, discuss, control, and participate in production in real-time with undetectable latency. TVU Partyline offers integration with the TVU ecosystem including TVU Producer and TVU Anywhere.
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 132 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 115 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 105 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- ‘The Witch of Kings Cross’ to be released worldwide on Amazon, iTunes, Vimeo, and GooglePlay on 9 February 77 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020