Emmy Award-winning French animation production and distribution company Dandelooo is pleased to announce sales for the new 2D animation series Stinky Dog, commissioned by France Televisions.
Onboard to give Stinky Dog a home is China’s leading digital distribution & IP management company Jesten Huashi, children’s Spanish pay TV channelCanal Panda and Danish pubcaster DR TV.
The 52 x 13’ irresistible slapstick series targeted at six to ten-year-olds, follows the comical and hectic adventures of a maverick mutt Stinky Dog and his flattened best friend Flatty Cat, a couple of oddballs who live in a garbage can.
Co-produced by Dandelooo, Folivari, France (Didier & Damien Brunner), Belgian production company Panique! (Patar & Aubier) and Catalan animation studio Pikkukala (Pablo Jordi), Stinky Dog is based on the famous series of books written by Colas Gutman, illustrated by Marc Boutavant andpublished by l’ecole des loisirs.
Stinky Dog and his friend Flatty Cat are a couple of misfits who live in a trash can. Our ordered, narrow-minded society regards them as nobodies, as down-and-outs, invisible. Stinky Dog feels no hatred towards those who reject him. He likes living in his trash can, surrounded by his friends. It’s his natural habitat and he aspires to nothing else. Well, like everyone else, he does want to find love and sometimes tries to go on vacation. But because he acts a little too fast and in haste, he isn’t the world’s greatest thinker, his quests are always complicated and only accentuate his eccentricity. During his wild and hairy pursuits, he sends hypocrites flying and knocks thieves for six… even if it’s usually only through his own clumsiness.
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 84 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- 5 Asian romance dramas on iQiyi that will make you love ‘love’ again 55 views | posted on July 26, 2021
- The Q announces a lineup of new-age comedy series 53 views | posted on July 29, 2021
- ShemarooMe expands worldwide reach on connected televisions via partnership with ZEASN 51 views | posted on July 29, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021