Keshet International completes raft of sales for The Trial Of Christine Keeler
In Australia, KI has sold the first broadcast window rights for The Trial of Christine Keeler – described by the Radio Times as “an extremely handsome, expensive-looking production that wouldn’t look out of place dropped into a run of The Crown” – to the premium drama channel BBC First, with Australia’s national broadcaster ABC taking the second window.
BBC First has also picked up in the first window rights for Amanda Coe’s retelling of the “Profumo Affair” in Benelux and Africa, with KI selling the second window rights in the Netherlands to Dutch public service broadcaster NPO. While in Spain, KI has completed a deal with the female-skewing Cosmo TV, which showcases acquired scripted TV and film, for the first window rights of The Trial of Christine Keeler
In the UK, Acorn Media International has acquired the home video rights for this six-part series; with KI also selling the home video and digital rights for both Australia and New Zealand to ABC’s Home Entertainment division. Discussions are on-going with various broadcast partners and platforms for the UK’s highest rating drama of the 2019 festive period.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 46 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 37 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 32 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 30 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020