Genflix OTT expands Asian original content from TechStorm
TechStorm, the region’s fastest growing multimedia network on Asian eSports, tech innovations; today announced its third distribution deal in Indonesia with Genflix OTT starting 20 April 2020.
This OTT distribution partnerships marks the network’s third partnership deal and its sixteenth across the region.
Genflix OTT subscribers will find delight in watching Storm Bytesepisodes that cover topics such as Esports, the most remarkable inventions unveiled at CES, tech entrepreneurs and more. Subscribers can access TechStorm’s dedicated content section under TechStormstarting 20 April 2020.
TechStorm is currently distributed on Dialog TV Channel 62, StarHub Channel 420, First Media Channel 333, Sky Cable Channel 212, Telkomsel’s MAXstream and distributed via OMI in the Philippines.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 73 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021