BBC Studios Asia Pacific appoints new territory distribution leads
Until recently Stanley Fernandes held the position of Director of Content Sales, South & South East Asia, based in India. He has been responsible for bringing some the BBC’s key brands to viewers across the region. This includes, bringing BBC First to Zee Café, CBeebies to Zee Q and Doctor Who to Star in India. Prior to joining BBC Studios, Stanley held various positions in the media sector over 23 years, joining the BBC from Disney Media Distribution.
Cheryl Png has been Head of Distribution, Channels & Digital at BBC Studios South East Asia for the last two years, joining the BBC as a Senior Affiliate Sales Manager in 2014. She has been responsible for securing significant revenue deals for our branded services in South East Asia, including launching BBC Player and BBC First in Singapore and Malaysia and also expanded CBeebies’ distribution to Maldives and Sri Lanka. Cheryl was previously with Fox Networks and ESPN Star Sports, and has also spent time at Newsweek, SPH and StarHub.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 73 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 72 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 60 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 38 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020