BBC Studios Asia Pacific appoints new territory distribution leads
Ryan Shiotani, SVP & General Manager for BBC Studios South & South East Asia, today (6 February) announced that Cheryl Png has been promoted to VP, Distribution, South East Asia and Stanley Fernandes has been promoted to VP, Distribution, South Asia.
This will see both Cheryl and Stanley working across Affiliate Sales, Digital Sales and Content Sales, in a more integrated and geographically-focused approach to our distribution business in these territories. Previously Cheryl headed up the Affiliate Sales business for the South East Asia region, while her counterpart Stanley led Content Sales for South and South East Asia. They will also oversee new revenue opportunities for the distribution business, in a more holistic offering to the client.
In addition, Sweta Sriram has been promoted to Manager, Content and Brands for the South Asia region, working to Stanley.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,910 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 50 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 49 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020