ITV Studios appoints new Managing Director International Studios
ITV Studios announced the appointment of Lisa Perrin, as the new Managing Director of its International production business. Lisa joins the company from Endemol Shine Group (ESG) where she held the position of CEO Creative Networks.
Reporting directly to Julian Bellamy, Managing Director ITV Studios, Lisa will be part of the senior management team, overseeing the day to day running of ITV Studios’ leading production labels outside the UK and US, developing business strategy and vision as well as identifying growth opportunities in new and existing markets.
She will work closely with the managing directors of ITV Studios Australia, France, Germany, Middle East, Netherlands, Finland, Sweden and Norway as well as Tetra Media Studios in France, Talpa and Imago in Germany, Cattleya in Italy and United in Denmark. Between them, they are the creators of the critically acclaimed and award-winning series: Gomorrah, Suburra, Balthazar andUne Belle Histoire as well as the local producers of ITV Studios’ huge format brands such as The Voice, Love Island, I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here and Come Dine With Me.
Alongside the labels’ management teams, Lisa will work closely with local, international and global television networks and platforms to build new partnerships.
Lisa’s appointment completes the senior management team for the reorganised international distribution and commercial business, which strengthens ITV Studios’ position as a creator, producer and distributor of world-leading programmes.
As part of the reorganisation of the international and commercial division, Mike Beale will hand management of the Nordics territories to Lisa Perrin which will enable him to focus on an expanded worldwide creative role as Managing Director of Global Creative Network now reporting directly to Julian Bellamy.
- Blue Ant Media promotes Jamie Schouela to President, Global Channels and Media; Carlyn Staudt to Global General Manager, Love Nature 41 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 39 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- GMA Network launches new Asian-pop culture digital channel 37 views | posted on September 24, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020