Cinelab London announced the full-time appointment of Joce Capper in the key position of Creative Director/Strategic Business Development. Cinelab London is Europe’s most comprehensive film laboratory and facility providing the widest range of film and digital services.
Joce has over 25 years of experience managing and growing Post Production and VFX companies most notably as Managing Director of Rushes over the past 20 years. Joce puts her success down to creative passion and her innovative and open approach in the leadership of talent, staff and new technologies. These natural skills, combined with her resourceful understanding of the scalable processes needed to meet budgets and timescales have seen her play a huge part in delivering countless multi award-winning projects for leading brands and clients across the advertising, music, entertainment and feature film sectors during her career.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 53 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 53 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 43 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 41 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020