Dejero wins second Prestigious Technology and Engineering Emmy Award
Dejero has developed a highly specialized hybrid encoding technology that’s ideally suited for low-latency, live video contribution from remote environments. The technology leverages a hybrid architecture that surrounds a hardware core—optimized with proprietary technologies and techniques—with a flexible, field-upgradable software pipeline. This combination enables real-time feedback based on throughput, latency, and incoming video content complexity to dynamically adjust encoding to make optimal use of available communications networks.
Last year, Dejero was awarded its first Technology and Engineering Emmy Award for ‘excellence in engineering creativity’, honoring a decade of achievements in the field of live transmission driven by its vision of reliable connectivity anywhere.
The recipients of this year’s Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards will be honored at a banquet at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 19th, during NAB 2020.
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 69 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 34 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020