Viacom International Media Networks partners Alibaba Group
“We are so excited to partner with Youku and welcome Little Luban to the Nickelodeon family. It’s a natural brand fit and we are looking forward to developing the project into something that kids around the world will watch with love,” said Nina Hahn, VIMN’s Senior Vice President, International Production & Development, Nickelodeon.
Pierre Cheung, Senior Vice President and General Manager for Greater China, VIMN, said, “We have a big pool of animation talent here in China and we’re continuously exploring opportunities to collaborate with local partners. We’re delighted to partner with Youku and now add Little Luban to our slate of projects. We’re very confident the characters and concepts will have strong appeal to Youku’s viewers and we look forward to introducing Little Luban to Nickelodeon viewers in other markets.”
“We are excited to join forces with Viacom to create an original and uplifting story inspired by Chinese tradition and culture,” said Aaron Liao, General Manager of Youku Kids. “We look forward to not just bringing the series to Chinese viewers, but also sharing these characters with children and families across the world.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 38 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020