TV4 Entertainment partners with Flame Media to create new food focused streaming channel
The newly created streaming channel aims to deliver the world on a plate to audiences with a curated collection of premium quality food content from across the globe. This compelling new offering is the result of a recent global distribution agreement between Flame Media and TV4 Entertainment. The new channel is also slated to feature top quality titles from other TV4 Entertainment content partners – all combining to deliver hundreds of hours of never before seen content from the UK, Europe, and Australia to hungry U.S. audiences who have shown a near insatiable appetite for international unscripted and documentary food programming.
The new direct to consumer streaming channel is scheduled to launch in early 2020 with a web offering and apps on all major mobile and connected TV platforms – including iOS, Google Play, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, and Roku, Food Feast TV adds to the diverse and growing portfolio of more than 30 streaming channels TV4 Entertainment operates globally to reach hundreds of millions of customers across an array of underserved content categories.
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 104 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- 5 reasons why AXN’s ‘Lincoln Rhyme: Hunt for the Bone Collector’ needs to be on your watchlist 56 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 55 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Singapore High Court has blocked dozens of illicit streaming sites 50 views | posted on July 8, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020