Olympic Channel launches global digital platform in Hindi
To experience the Olympic Channel in a language other than English, users can select the option through the language button in the upper right-hand corner of Olympic Channel. On the Olympic Channel app, the experience will coincide with the language of the mobile device operating system. To select a different language, users should change their operating system language preference on their mobile device.
Offering unparalleled access to Olympic sports and athletes all year round, the subscription-free Olympic Channel OTT service launched worldwide following the Olympic Games Rio 2016. Through inspirational stories, comprehensive coverage, original programming, live events and exclusive interviews, the Olympic Channel provides fans with a dedicated media platform to follow their favourite sports and athletes before, during and after the Olympic Games on the road to Tokyo 2020 and beyond.
The Olympic Channel is available worldwide along with its apps for mobile and connected TV devices.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 77 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 39 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 34 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020