Banijay Rights’ hit formats set to entertain audiences in Southeast Asia
Originally produced by RDF Television for Channel 4, The Secret Life of 4 Year Olds has been adapted in China, with an 8 x 45’ series produced by Houghton Street Media, an award-winning Chinese production company. The popular reality-entertainment format has already been adapted in 14 territories, with more to come in 2020.
In Don’t Forget the Lyrics!, contestants have to sing hit songs and complete the missing lyrics. First, they must choose from different genres and decades; from established hits to fresh new releases. They then take to the stage and sing along with the studio band, as the lyrics are displayed on the game board. With stacks of cash at stake, can they keep singing when the music stops, and the words disappear?
The Secret Life of 4 Year Olds takes us into one of the most sensitive and carefully protected environments on earth, a world that has never before been subject to the scrutiny of the camera lens. We watch as 10 four-year-old children meet for the first time at nursery and interact in unprecedented, intimate detail. Thought-provoking, entertaining and genuinely surprising, this is an utterly compelling look into a young child’s behaviour.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 33 views | posted on September 22, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020