Spanish-dubbed versions of Filipino dramas continue rate well in Ecuador. For the first time, two GMA dramas will be airing concurrently on Ecuadorian television, made possible by the partnership between GMA’s content distribution subsidiary, GMA Worldwide, Inc. (GWI) and Latin Media Corporation (LMC).
The Spanish-dubbed version of GMA’s phenomenal daytime drama The Heart Knows (My Special Tatay) premiered on November 12 as Un Corazon Especial on Ecuador’s TC Televisión. The drama about Boyet, a young father with autism immediately captivated Ecuadorian audience and delivered high ratings, averaging almost 9 points on weekdays at 5:30 P.M. It is among the most-watched programs on TC.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 107 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 81 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 67 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 51 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020