Spanish-dubbed versions of Filipino dramas continue rate well in Ecuador. For the first time, two GMA dramas will be airing concurrently on Ecuadorian television, made possible by the partnership between GMA’s content distribution subsidiary, GMA Worldwide, Inc. (GWI) and Latin Media Corporation (LMC).
The Spanish-dubbed version of GMA’s phenomenal daytime drama The Heart Knows (My Special Tatay) premiered on November 12 as Un Corazon Especial on Ecuador’s TC Televisión. The drama about Boyet, a young father with autism immediately captivated Ecuadorian audience and delivered high ratings, averaging almost 9 points on weekdays at 5:30 P.M. It is among the most-watched programs on TC.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 179 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 166 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 143 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 104 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021