Spanish-dubbed versions of Filipino dramas continue rate well in Ecuador. For the first time, two GMA dramas will be airing concurrently on Ecuadorian television, made possible by the partnership between GMA’s content distribution subsidiary, GMA Worldwide, Inc. (GWI) and Latin Media Corporation (LMC).
The Spanish-dubbed version of GMA’s phenomenal daytime drama The Heart Knows (My Special Tatay) premiered on November 12 as Un Corazon Especial on Ecuador’s TC Televisión. The drama about Boyet, a young father with autism immediately captivated Ecuadorian audience and delivered high ratings, averaging almost 9 points on weekdays at 5:30 P.M. It is among the most-watched programs on TC.
- Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. licenses global streaming rights to ‘Ninja Warrior’, ‘Unbeatable Banzuk’ 318 views | posted on April 15, 2021
- Jiangsu Broadcasting Corp. brings China’s stories to the international stage 62 views | posted on April 17, 2021
- Viu launches Viu Shorts! Thailand 61 views | posted on April 19, 2021
- Barco partners with Ideal Systems to strengthen visualisation capabilities for broadcast in the region 43 views | posted on April 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020