Viu, a leading pan-regional OTT video service from PCCW Media Group with more than 36 million monthly active users (MAU), has won 12 awards at the first round of 2019 Asian Academy Creative Awards. The category winners qualify as the entries to represent their home market to compete with entries from other markets to win the grand category awards at the final round of Asian Academy Creative Awards in December of this year.
Viu talent and content wins in this round are in the following markets and categories:
- Ampverse and POPS Worldwide collaborate to create video gaming content series 70 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- Nippon TV’s hit smartphone game, ‘HunterxHunter’ expands to Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau 69 views | posted on July 10, 2020
- All-new episodes of Marquee TV shows back on air from 13th July on ZEE5 Global 56 views | posted on July 13, 2020
- CNN International announces Selina Wang as new Asia-based correspondent 35 views | posted on July 14, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020