Halifax-based Arcadia Content specialises in history and science programming and boasts more than 500 hours of premium factual programming including the highly successful If We Built It Today, which currently airs on Science.
Banijay Rights and Arcadia Content have already begun discussions on a slate of innovative new projects including Disaster: If It Happened Today and CGI history dive series, Wreck Raisers.
Banijay Rights has recently entered into a number of successful co-development deals such as Touchdown Films and First Look TV. As a result of pre-sales secured by the distributor, projects such as Touchdown’s Artist to Icon and First Look’s Inside The Mind of a Serial Killer have been greenlit with broadcasters Ovation and Reelz coming on board.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020