An expert in the field of non-scripted content production, commissioning and co-productions, Rachel was at A+E Networks UK for ten years, joining as Co-Production & Acquisitions Manager in 2007. As Director of Programming (from 2014 to 2017), she was responsible for devising and implementing content strategy for History and sister channel H2 across all UK and EMEA feeds. During this time, Rachel commissioned the top five highest rating UK original commissions ever on History including Sean Bean on Waterloo and Mud Men.
Most recently, Rachel ran her own consulting business – Pace TV – working with documentary producers and distributors in the non-scripted arena. Prior to joining A+E Networks UK, Rachel was Head of Acquisitions & Marketing at producer/distributor 3DD Entertainment.
all3media international’s non-scripted catalogue includes a host of acclaimed brands including Gogglebox and Undercover Boss, alongside shows featuring renowned names such as Gordon Ramsay, Guy Martin and Grayson Perry. The company works with a network of specialist producers including Swan Films, Studio Lambert, betty, Lion Television, North One Television, Optomen, Raw, Maverick and Spun Gold TV. Recent launches include Ski A&E, The Dog House, Dying for Meat and Eddie Eats America, alongside second series of Gordon, Gino and Fred’s Road Trip and Flirty Dancing.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 104 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Celestial Tiger Entertainment launches KIX on MultiChoice’s DStv in Africa 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Singaporean Tyen Rasif wins ‘Asian Dream’ 33 views | posted on September 23, 2020
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020