A+E Networks International Division has promoted Glen Hansen to Senior Vice President of Content Sales in the Asia-Pacific region, and Ellen Lovejoy to Senior Vice President and Head of Sales in the Americas and Formats. Both report to Managing Director, Content Sales & Co-productions Richard Tulk-Hart.
Hansen’s new role will expand upon his duties as Vice President of Content Sales in the Asia-Pacific markets to include Territory Manager across Australia & New Zealand. Since joining A+E Networks in 2014, Hansen has overseen international content sales across Asia-Pacific, developing and implementing sales strategies for A+E’s programming catalogue in the developing region.
Hansen came to A+E Networks International from Zodiak Rights, where he was Senior VP of Sales and Acquisitions for the North American market. Prior to Zodiak Hansen worked as Head of Sales for Finished Programming and Formats at Fox Look, and Senior VP of Sales and Acquisitions at Target Entertainment and Granada International (now ITV).
In her new role, Lovejoy will expand her leadership responsibilities in the region as well as continue to grow A+E Networks’ format business around the world. Lovejoy joined A+E Networks in 2011 when she was brought on as Senior Director, International Content Sales overseeing sales into Australia, NZ and Canada. She was promoted to Vice President in 2013 expanding her remit to launch a global format sales business, and again to Vice President, Head of Sales, Americas and Formats, in 2017 taking responsibility for the Americas region and expansion of A+E’s off-net US strategy.
Originally based in London as Head of Sales for Beyond Distribution, Lovejoy moved to New York to set up their U.S. sales office in 2002. She then moved to Target Entertainment Ltd, where she served as SVP Sales & Programming in 2003, overseeing the Americas.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 50 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 49 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Banijay Rights new sales structure in LATAM, Canada, and German-speaking territories 46 views | posted on January 25, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020