A+E Networks appoints new SVP and Head of Sales
A+E Networks International Division has promoted Glen Hansen to Senior Vice President of Content Sales in the Asia-Pacific region, and Ellen Lovejoy to Senior Vice President and Head of Sales in the Americas and Formats. Both report to Managing Director, Content Sales & Co-productions Richard Tulk-Hart.
Hansen’s new role will expand upon his duties as Vice President of Content Sales in the Asia-Pacific markets to include Territory Manager across Australia & New Zealand. Since joining A+E Networks in 2014, Hansen has overseen international content sales across Asia-Pacific, developing and implementing sales strategies for A+E’s programming catalogue in the developing region.
Hansen came to A+E Networks International from Zodiak Rights, where he was Senior VP of Sales and Acquisitions for the North American market. Prior to Zodiak Hansen worked as Head of Sales for Finished Programming and Formats at Fox Look, and Senior VP of Sales and Acquisitions at Target Entertainment and Granada International (now ITV).
In her new role, Lovejoy will expand her leadership responsibilities in the region as well as continue to grow A+E Networks’ format business around the world. Lovejoy joined A+E Networks in 2011 when she was brought on as Senior Director, International Content Sales overseeing sales into Australia, NZ and Canada. She was promoted to Vice President in 2013 expanding her remit to launch a global format sales business, and again to Vice President, Head of Sales, Americas and Formats, in 2017 taking responsibility for the Americas region and expansion of A+E’s off-net US strategy.
Originally based in London as Head of Sales for Beyond Distribution, Lovejoy moved to New York to set up their U.S. sales office in 2002. She then moved to Target Entertainment Ltd, where she served as SVP Sales & Programming in 2003, overseeing the Americas.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 53 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020