The event known as “Alienstock” was scheduled to happen on September 20, 2019. Although it was officially cancelled due to “safety concerns” – thousands of conspiracy buffs still showed up and actually stormed Area 51! The skeleton crew of Alliance agents were completely unprepared for the onslaught and in the ensuing chaos, several of the alien-monsters managed to escape, including the biggest and baddest monster of them all: “Nosferatu, the Vampire King”.
This ancient, cobra-like alien, with his sharp fangs, hooded-head and unquenchable thirst for blood, is the original source of all vampire legends. Seemingly immortal, twenty years ago Nosferatu was finally captured, but now is back on the loose – leaving a bloody trail of death and destruction in his wake – and it’s up to a new generation of Alliance agents to hunt down and recapture this dangerous escapee. Leading the search for Nosferatu is a pair of hotshot alien hunters – 24-year-old Nigerian-born Michael “Eek” Ekong and his new partner, a 21- year-old rookie from Norway, Valerie Torsdotter.
The all CG animation series will target males 12-24 years of age and launch in fall 2021.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020