Media Ranch partners with 3 Global Production Houses for Watch!
Three top international production companies have optioned Media Ranch’s recently-acquired gameshow entertainment Format, Watch! Production partners Talpa Germany, WeMakefrom France and Matchbox Pictures, an NBCUniversal International Studios company from Australia, all optioned the new Media Ranch Format which was created by prolific producersDan Munday and John Kirhoffer.
Watch! is an epic new format that mixes emotional and exhilarating world-class performances with a high stakes game show! 2 teams of 4 are positioned on the stage to witness the greatest variety show. The teams need to use their memory skills about the acts they just watched… because the more they remember, the more money they win!
Media Ranch, Founder, President and Executive Producer, Sophie Ferron stated: “Watch! is an exhilarating, multi-action family program that tests everyone’s memory. We are thrilled that industry-heavyweights with strong track records – Talpa Germany, WeMake and Matchbox Pictures — understand the enormous entertainment value that Watch! brings to the stage. We are taking Watch! to MIPCOM where we anticipate continued high interest, based on the enthusiastic response we received in the short time pitching the show. Media Ranch is fortunate to attract the very best creative partners in the world such as Dan and John, and look forward to meeting others at the market.”
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 67 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 59 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Olympic Channel documentary ‘Rulon’ about the extraordinary journey of an ordinary man to premiere 21 July 48 views | posted on July 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020