Gwen Stefani to be honored as fashion icon recipient at E! People’s Choice Awards
E! announced that multi-platinum recording artist and global superstar Gwen Stefani will receive the E! People’s Choice Awards Fashion Icon Award at this year’s telecast.
The three-time Grammy Award winner and four-time coach on NBC’s hit musical competition series The Voice has seamlessly translated her magnetic style into a series of successful lifestyle brands for all ages, including her fashion line L.A.M.B., its sister label Harajuku Lovers, her eyewear line gx by Gwen Stefani and the award-winning Harajuku Mini for Target. The E! People’s Choice Awards will broadcast live from Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on Monday, November 11 from 10am.
Stefani has achieved global success as a multi-platinum solo performer and frontwoman for the rock band No Doubt, whose honors include four MTV Video Music Awards, two Billboard Awards, an American Music Award and a Brit Award. To date, she’s sold more than 50 million units worldwide, including her five-times-platinum debut solo album “Love.Angel.Music.Baby.” – a 2004 release delivering the hit singles “Rich Girl,” “What You Waiting For?,” and the Pharrell Williams-produced No. 1 hit “Hollaback Girl.”
One of pop culture’s most magnetic style icons, Stefani has also emerged as the first global celebrity artist to translate music stardom into a series of massively successful lifestyle brands including L.A.M.B., Harakjuku Lovers, gx by Gwen Stefani and Harajuku Mini, brilliantly merging modern glamour with fashion-forward streetwear. L.A.M.B. and gx eyewear are available in over 3000+ doors in the United States. Harajuku Lovers, the pop-art-inspired apparel and accessories brand, has had broad appeal with collaborations including the award-winning Harajuku Mini for Target and beauty accessories for Sephora. Her brands have amassed more than $1 billion in retail sales, solidifying her stamp on the fashion industry.
In addition to her successful music and fashion career, Stefani currently serves as a coach on four-time Emmy Award-winning The Voice, which airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 50 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020