GoQuest Media signs up two Russian crime dramas
Strengthening the company’s scripted portfolio, independent content distributor GoQuest Media Ventures has acquired two new gripping crime dramas for worldwide distribution.
The deal sees GoQuest Media Ventures acquire the Russian dramas, Paper Pusher (16 x 48’) and The Policeman’s Wife (16 x 48’), produced by Russia’s largest private broadcasting company NTV.
Paper Pusher follows Detective Andrey Vershinin a typical pen pusher, a police archives dweller who doesn’t know how to fight or use fire weapons. His strengths are a penetrating mind, powers of observation and attention to detail. Transferred to a troublesome border town, he has to prove that he’s no pushover. Will he succeed or die trying?
The Policeman’s Wife is a provocative police drama where a perfect wife discovers that her husband is a dirty cop. At the heart of this controversial series is a seemingly frail woman Lera, who has to man up to protect her family and her police officer husband Victor, who is strong on the surface, yet rotten inside.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020