The 16th China Intl Film & TV Program Exhibition announces major exhibitors & conferences
Over 8,000 attendees are expected to attend, as are dozens of exhibitors from overseas. Exhibitors from China and abroad include; China Media Group (CCTV, CNR, CRI and CGTN), CITVC, CHNPEC (China Radio, Film & Television Programs Exchanging Center), CCTV Audio-Visual Archives, Shanghai Media Group (SMG), Jiangsu Broadcasting Corporation (JSBC), Shandong Film & TV Production Co., Ltd., Taiwan Visual and Audio Production Association, Teledifusão de Macau S.A., MediaCorp TV Singapore, Daylight Entertainment Co., Ltd., New Classics Media Corporation Limited, Linmon Pictures, as well as major OTT platforms such as iQIYI, Tencent, Youku,along with gaming companies, VR content production companies.
A strong conference program is being planned which will feature global executives from streaming platforms, major international studios, media technology experts, and more. Topics include: creative discussions for modern dramas; presentation for producers on how to navigate the international content industry, and more.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 96 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020