Synamedia has boosted its senior team with the appointment of Scott Kewley as VP Advanced Advertising and Data Products. Scott will lead Synamedia’s addressable advertising and data monetization business, building on the firm’s heritage as an industry pioneer through its collaboration with Sky on the development of the AdSmart personalized ad targeting platform.
Scott has extensive experience in the media and entertainment sector, having worked with tier-one consumer brands and developed strategies and solutions for using data-driven insights to drive revenues. He joins Synamedia from UK OTT aggregator TVPlayer, where he was MD. Before that he worked for BBC Studios (formerly BBC Worldwide) as a senior executive charged with developing a new OTT service. Scott also spent six years at Liberty Global, where he held the role of Director of Digital Entertainment for Virgin Media. Additionally, he spent 10 years with Walt Disney, most recently as International Director of Engineering.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 60 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 58 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 48 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 47 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020