Sony expands its IP-based remote integration solutions
Sony has unveiled its latest line-up of IP Live production solutions, including two new IP extension adapters – one for cameras and another for camera control units (CCU). Sony has also introduced two new remote-control panels for Live Element Orchestra, as well as a SMPTE ST 2110 interface board for its PWS-5400 4K/HD live production server.
In June 2019, Sony entered into a strategic partnership with Nevion AS, a leading provider of virtualised media production solutions and the two companies will be on hand to showcase the next level of IP-based production environments.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 37 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020