Prior to ITVSGE, Ferguson worked as Banijay Rights’ Format Sales Executive, selling key brands including Wife Swap, Fort Boyard and Psychic Challenge into CEE and Asia. She has also previously held positions at Zodiak Rights, Sony, PRS for Music and BAFTA.
Rabbit Films is a TV and film production company founded in 2000 by four friends better known as The Dudesons. It has grown into one of the largest independent entertainment media companies in Finland with several big non-scripted primetime shows on air. Most of Rabbit’s shows are original creations, and the company’s current catalogue includes formats such as primetime entertainment show Posse, musical comedy talent show King, and adventure reality The Ultimate Expedition. Rabbit Films also produces shows based on international formats, such as the huge relaunch of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Saturday Night Live and Shark Tank.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 52 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 50 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 36 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020