• Joining forces: Strengthening VFX and finishing with the BLG workflow
Mathieu Leclercq, Head of Post-Production at Mikros Image in Paris, is joined by Colourist Sebastian Mingam and VFX Supervisor Franck l’Alberta to showcase their collaboration on recent projects.
• Maintaining the DOP’s creative looks from set to post
Meet with French Digital Imaging Technician Karine Feuillard ADIT, who worked on the latest Luc Besson film ‘Anna’ as well as the TV series ‘The Marvelous Mrs Maisel’, and FilmLight Workflow Specialist Matthieu Straub.
• New colour management and creative tools to make multi-delivery easier
Explore the latest and upcoming Baselight developments, including a host of features aimed to simplify delivery for emerging technologies such as HDR. With FilmLight’s Martin Tlaskal, Daniele Siragusano and Andy Minuth.
Colour On Stage will take place in room D201 on the second floor of the Elicium Centre (entrance D), close to Hall 13. The event is free to attend but spaces are limited; advance registration is required to secure a place.
Visitors to IBC2019 (Amsterdam, 13–17 September) can also experience FilmLight’s complete colour pipeline – including Baselight ONE and TWO, Baselight Editions for Avid, NUKE and Flame, Daylight and the new Blackboard Classic control panel – on stand 7.A45.
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One 1.3k views | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 482 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 93 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Bilibili presents China’s first virtual idol musical fantasy film ‘Vox Ultima’ 79 views | posted on January 15, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Producer Alan Eucharis Choo by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 11, 2021