CJ ENM appoints new Managing Director of regional office in Hong Kong
Asia’s leading entertainment and merchandising company CJ ENM is proud to announce the appointment of Michael Jung as Managing Director of CJ ENM HK, to cope with the group’s major development in Southeast Asia after their huge success in Korea.
Jung, based in CJ ENM’s regional office in Hong Kong, will be overseeing CJ ENM HK’s media business in Southeast Asia including tvN Asia and tvN Movies. Jung is the founding member of the Hong Kong office since 2009 and formerly the Head of Channel, overseeing tvN Asia and tvN Movies channel operation, programming and production. He has previously worked for Olive and tvN in Korea. In 2017, Jung proceeded to Vietnam and held the position as General Manager of Contents Business & Production of CJ Blue Corp, taking over the responsibilities for this growth market. With his vast experience in the industry, Jung will lead the company through a time of change, and drive more creative approach to enhance CJ ENM HK’s unique offerings and client partnerships to deliver greater values and results.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 54 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020