CJ ENM appoints new Managing Director of regional office in Hong Kong
Asia’s leading entertainment and merchandising company CJ ENM is proud to announce the appointment of Michael Jung as Managing Director of CJ ENM HK, to cope with the group’s major development in Southeast Asia after their huge success in Korea.
Jung, based in CJ ENM’s regional office in Hong Kong, will be overseeing CJ ENM HK’s media business in Southeast Asia including tvN Asia and tvN Movies. Jung is the founding member of the Hong Kong office since 2009 and formerly the Head of Channel, overseeing tvN Asia and tvN Movies channel operation, programming and production. He has previously worked for Olive and tvN in Korea. In 2017, Jung proceeded to Vietnam and held the position as General Manager of Contents Business & Production of CJ Blue Corp, taking over the responsibilities for this growth market. With his vast experience in the industry, Jung will lead the company through a time of change, and drive more creative approach to enhance CJ ENM HK’s unique offerings and client partnerships to deliver greater values and results.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 251 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- ABS-CBN News online and ‘TV Patrol’ expand global news coverage with TFC News overseas segments 80 views | posted on July 22, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 78 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- BBC World News relaunches flagship programme ‘Newsday’ 73 views | posted on July 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021