Argosy announces IP Networking and Fibre Infrastructure wins
Argosy also provided dB Broadcast with network cables and SMPTE fibre equipment as part of the creation of a flexible, dynamic 24/7 news platform for a European headquarters.
Argosy is at the forefront of the industry’s continued migration to IP and with organisations’ increased investment in SMPTE cabling. Argosy’s unique and long-standing strategic partnerships with suppliers of critical infrastructure solutions, has equipped them with the ability to deliver end-to-end signal distribution solutions from the rack to the network.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,918 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 53 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 51 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020