Alfred Haber, Inc. acquires The 20th Annual Latin Grammy Awards
Due in large part to incredible, star-studded collaborations that have recently dominated music charts and dance floors worldwide – Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito” with Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber, J Balvin’s “Mi Gente” with Beyoncé and Willy William, Cardi B’s “I Like It” with Bad Bunny and J Balvin, to name a few – Latin music has never been more popular internationally.
Last November’s 19th Annual Latin GRAMMY Awards was a dazzling showcase of the year in Latin music which emphasized the incredible quality and diversity of both traditional and contemporary Latin music, including rock, hip hop, reggaeton, folk, norteño, salsa, pop and much more. Licensees of the show included Turner (Latin America), Telefonica (Spain), Telelatino (Canada), Televisa (Mexico),Venevision (Venezuela), Telemicro (Dominican Republic), Canal Uno (Colombia), La Red/Canal 4 (Chile), El Nueve/Canal 9 (Argentina), and ATV/Canal 9 (Peru).
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 177 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 110 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 101 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 41 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020